Contact a Recruiter
Get started on the volunteer process by registering your basic information with our database. This information is provided to help us determine your eligibility for current and future studies. We will not share or sell this info with any third party.
Thanks for your interest, you'll find the intake form here.
Research Purpose: Study1501 is designed to evaluate an investigational drug being developed for the treatment of certain types of skin conditions. Participants will receive one of two different formulations of the investigational drug which will be given one time as a subcutaneous injection (just under the skin). The following will be evaluated and compared:
- How quickly the body processes and eliminates each the different investigational drug formulations.
- The safety/tolerability of the different investigational drug formulations.
Minimum Screening Qualifications:
Men are allowed to participate
Women are allowed to participate
Between 154-198 pounds
No use of tobacco/nicotine containing products while at Prism. Use of tobacco/nicotine at all other times is allowed.
Must test negative for drugs of abuse.
Alcohol/Drug Abuse History
No history of drug or alcohol abuse.
Must be healthy; not being evaluated or treated for any medical conditions unless otherwise approved on a case by case basis by the study doctor
No required regular use of any prescription medications, non-prescription medications not listed below
Prescribed hormonal birth control, low dose aspirin, vitamins, and nutritional supplements are allowed
Study Time Commitment: For participants who qualify based on screening evaluation, study participation will last for approximately 8 ½ weeks.
- Participants will admit for an inpatient stay at Prism Clinical Research 1 time.
- The inpatient stay will last approximately 24 hours
- There are at total of 11 outpatient visits
- The outpatient visits will last between approximately 30-60 minutes
Compensation: Up to $1,775.00